Why WordPress, you ask? Look at these shocking facts:
- WordPress currently runs more than 66 million websites. Some of those sites include CNN, TechCrunch, Forbes, and many other popular sites that you probably use or see every single day!
- 25% of WordPress users make a full-time living off of it – making it the most appealing ‘Money Making’ method to teach to every individual.
- Nearly 20% of the websites in the entire world run thanks to WordPress. WordPress is the biggest site of its kind on the planet. That’s quite an accomplishment!
- Plugins have been downloaded an estimated 285,000,000 times – millions!
- WordPress offers complete translations in 73 different languages including German, Croatian, Japanese, Norwegian, Slovenian, Hebrew, Spanish, Indonasian and so many more.
- WordPress is one of the most requested skills in the world. It’s a really easy platform that will make your life a lot more lucrative if you can figure out how to use it!
- WordPress beats Joomla and Drupal when it comes to usage.
- WordPress is the preferred source for bloggers and freelancers. In fact, the going rate of a WordPress designer project is around $60 per hour.
- WordPress is really just the best blogging and CMS platform there is. Period.
Videos included are:
1. What is WordPress?
2. WordPress.org vs. WordPress.com
3. Logging in to WordPress
4. The WordPress Dashboard
5. The WordPress Admin Toolbar
6. WordPress Settings
7. Pages and Posts in WordPress
8. Writing a Post in WordPress
9. Making Links in Posts in WordPress
10. Inserting Pictures into a Post in WordPress
11. The Media Library
12. Formatting Your Posts in WordPress
13. How to Schedule Your Posts
14. Categories and Tags
15. Pages in WordPress
16. Page Templates
17. WordPress Plugins
18. Installing Plugins in WordPress
19. WordPress Themes
20. Customizing Appearance
21. Installing WordPress Themes
22. Making a Custom Menu
23. Comments in your WordPress site
24. Users in your WordPress site